VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums

The social and help forums for the VyRTPromo Team and all things VyRT related. Upcoming events, Artists, Questions, Suggestions, Polls, Foreign Language Support.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+12
RandomlyInOrder
Lore
Arethusa33
Jamais
Pixie_B1979
Myahwoman
Micka#sweetpoet
NadineR
jessbess
embles_
clare666 ROCKETGIRL
Admin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:18 pm

You've read the welcome message stating the rules and guidelines for accepted behaviour and posting here...

So now, introduce yourself!
Back to top Go down
https://vyrtpromoteam.board-directory.net
clare666 ROCKETGIRL

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Hey all
Very Happy
Looks like I'm first to reply!

So very happy to be on the team here on the VyRT Promo Team boards!

Really excited to watch this grow!

Forums CAN be a wonderful source for a real community - which VyRT is.

Here's hoping all will adhere to the rules and guidelines keeping this a fun and friendly place to be cheers

p.s. I love script! bounce bounce bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
embles_
embles_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:22 am

Second reply Smile

So happy to be part of VyRT Promo Team! I hope to see this forum grow and gain popularity!
Back to top Go down
jessbess
Admin
Admin
jessbess

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Hoping this becomes an easier way to address questions as well as an easier way to stay connected.

Because I love you all SO MUCH! I love you

Introducing myself...hmm Well I'm also Jessbess on VyRT. Usually accompanied by a fox avi though not always. I fell in love with VyRT almost immediately. I've met the some of the coolest people on the planet through VyRT. A few things have changed since then but great people remain. I love answering questions and I'm really excited to have a forum to address them more easily. If you've ever tried to ask or answer a question during an event, you probably know it wasn't the easiest. Hope everyone loves it here! I sure do!!
Back to top Go down
NadineR

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Happy to be here and join the VyRT Promo Team!

I got on VyRT about 2 years ago. I believe VyRT is an awesome platform that just keeps getting better and better. I love how we can meet people from around the world and chat for hours, watch all sorts of events (music, cooking, movies, etc) in a social theatre both live and after in our vaults.

I look forward to helping others join, share ideas and answer questions!

p.s. si vous avez besoin d'aide en français, je suis ici
Back to top Go down
Micka#sweetpoet

Micka#sweetpoet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:18 am

"Hello everybody !!" This is how I start every day on VyRT !!Very Happy

So, my username on VyRT is the same as here, I'm French, on VyRT since last year (my 1st VyrtBday in a few days !).
I'm a young Vyrter but do my best to be there as much as I can !! I enjoy every moment on the platform, chat and events. I found there a second home and so many friends, amazing and talented human beings, I'm grateful to be a part of VyRT.
(other interests: japanese culture, writing, mythology, arts and crafts)

I can help for French speaking people too./ Amis francophones n'hésitez pas à poser vos questions !!

Can't wait to see this forum grow !! Love you all ! I love you
Back to top Go down
Myahwoman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 am

Well, hi there all. Luv the new forum. This is Myahwoman, AKA Tish. Ok, I have been with VyRT I guess since it started. Wow, this has been awesome how it has grown and how I can reach other Echelon family and other artists too. I am in Texas, and I must admit I have not been able to see any lives shows, but not for trying! Does not mean I won't keep trying! Anyway, looking forward for this as well
Back to top Go down
Pixie_B1979
Pixie_B1979

PostSubject: Hola   Introduce yourself!  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Hey everyone! This is Brie aka Pixie_B as I am known in the VyRT world and on social media. I have known about VyRT since it's inception but I wasn;t really fully into it until The Shining event. Since then I have become more and more active, engaging with older and newer members, and helping to promote the platform itself. Glad to see so many of you are taking interest in this forum as well as in promoting VyRT through your own social media accounts. Who knows? Maybe one day they will make us official and we will be able to help out more. Until then, please keep doing what your doing! Nothing goes unnoticed and everything is appreciated!

Little bit more about me personally:

1. I am a Shan girl
2. Been following Jared since his career began (Camp Wilder)
3. I love music! It's very cathartic and is known to increase an individual's overall productivity. Always have to have music when I work.
4. I'm a graphic designer
5. I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian
6. Cheese is my kryptonite
7. Purple is my fav color.

See you all later! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.alternativerealm.com
Jamais
Admin
Admin
Jamais

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Hi guys! I'm Jamais. Some of you may know me as this in VyRT and on Twitter. Some of you may know me as Ree on the VyRT Promo Team Facebook page Very Happy

Happy to be part of this team. I fell in love with VyRT and what it is trying to achieve from the first visit, so I'm super excited to get to promote them and share this with people who love it as much as I do.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask any of the amazing Moderators.
Back to top Go down
Arethusa33

Arethusa33

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:26 am

Hi all,

As everywhere on Internet I am Arethusa33.We can say I'm new to VyRT as I'll celebrate my first VyRT birthday on September 17.

But I'm active on VyRT particularly during events.I'm a gifter and at the moment I would like to see Jared's next VyRT Violet very soon and also COMLondon unlocked before Christmas.

I'm French and as Brie, purple is my fav color.
Back to top Go down
Lore
Lore

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 am

Hello everyone,
On VyRT you may know me as Lore!If you don't know me or never have seen me I'll be very surprised tongue .You can find me on twitter under Lureii. cat
I believe now it's been a year and some months that I have been active on VyRT and really fell in love with it since the very first VyRT event I've attended.Promoting VyRT because I believe this is a awesome platform and want others to find this amazing place and community we have.

I hope to get to know you all and can help in anyway that I can!

I love cats.Obsession is Cotton candy J.
Please don't make me pick between a Leto.

Back to top Go down
RandomlyInOrder

RandomlyInOrder

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:22 pm

I adore VyRT and it's non-stop chat. I don't get to join in the chat often due to work, but I'm a pretty regular stalker! LOL!

I'm Sarah (aka RandomlyInOrder or IAmRandomlyInOrder) depending on the site. With one of those you can find me just about anywhere, except Snapchat, cos' my phone HATES Snapchat.

I can't wait to see what this evolves into and how the community develops. So, yeah.

HI!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
GiGisMurphysgal

PostSubject: Hi!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 pm

drunken
Hi,

My name is Tracy but everyone calls me GiGi. I am new to VyRT, just over 4 months. I love VyRT for so many reasons (and obvious ones :-) ) including, It's great late at night if I can't sleep as I am not a big TV fan. I enjoy chatting from time to time and of course love love love the VV's. It's also very nice to be able to just stream from my vault where ever I am.

I am excited to see VyRT grow. And I believe we as vyrties are a big part of that growth.

P.S. I've met a whole lot of fabulous people through VyRT and 30STM.
Back to top Go down
MMidnight

MMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Hey everyone! So good to be here, promoting such an amazing platform as VyRT Very Happy

So my real name is Edyta, but actually everyone call me Midnight and that's pretty much why I also have a similar nickname for VyRT (MMidnight - you only need to add an extra "M" that stands for "Mars" Very Happy) I'm 21 years old and I'm quite a new Echelon, because I really became a part of the Family on February 2015. That doesn't mean I've never listened to Mars, it's just that I've never felt like a part of the fanbase. Everything changed this year after listening to the "City of Angels" song, that actually made me believe in dreams and risk a lot to come to LA like Jared, Shannon and Tomo did. I started a college here and I got a huge support from other Echelon all around the world. I started VyRTing and I absolutely loved it and now I'm a happy member of the promo team Very Happy I think, it's absolutely incredible, that the band tries to encourage us to be creative, to work, to fight and never give up. Right now I'm studying in a beautiful City of Angels, waiting for a new Mars CD and creating, working, dreaming ... Very Happy

You can also find me on twitter @edytaxkawka and if you ever need and look for and Echelon help, you just found it <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Massive welcome to you all! So happy to have you all here. I know most of you from VyRT chat and even from our Promo Team Facebook page.
I love that we can have these places to grow our community and to spread the word about VyRT.

Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
https://vyrtpromoteam.board-directory.net
Wilma_

Wilma_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello everyone!
I am very happy to have found this forum.
I know of you all, and probably some of you know me.
In 2014 I landed in Vyrt and I couldn't imagine the warmth I found there and all the love that I found. It was and is one of my human experiences and socialization the most rewarding of my life!
Wonderful people... From the staff to reviewers.
I have collected understanding, affection, comfort, enjoyment, entertainment and so many emotions!
I owe everything to Jared Leto and, consequently, to 30stMARS.
I apologize  for my bad English, I have never made any secret of how much I am ignorant in this regard! The fact that I am Italian makes the matter even more complex... My language is far too broad, and narrow it is a huge effort that I can not...
I am an ass, I know! Razz
I know that you will endure me, and for that I love you very much!
We'll have a lot fun here,
Your Wilma. I love you
Back to top Go down
Maria_

Maria_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 am

Hello everyone!
Im Maria, also some of you know me as Maria_mk on VyRT. I live in small town in south of Poland. Im almost (3 months to go Wink ) 19 years old. My big passions are music and films. All I can do its watching films and listening to music, nothing else. On this platform im kinda new because my first log in and chat was in March 2015. But since this time i quickly become VyRT addict. Really i fall in love in this place! So many amazing,nice, funny people i meet there! Always someone help you and listen to your story or problem.This place its my 2nd maybe even 1st home now Smile Day without VyRT its not day for me. And I appreciate Jared and all team VyRT they create this platform because its connecting people with the same passion - MARS and thats beautiful! Thanks to VyRT Promo Team you are doing really great job x So see you on VyRT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!    Introduce yourself!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums :: Welcome to the VyRT Promo Team Forum-
Jump to: