VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums

The social and help forums for the VyRTPromo Team and all things VyRT related. Upcoming events, Artists, Questions, Suggestions, Polls, Foreign Language Support.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Church of Mars London

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Church of Mars London Empty
PostSubject: Church of Mars London   Church of Mars London EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Church of Mars London is the newest event to hit the VyRT platform and we are all eagerly awaiting the unlocking of this event!

Hopefully those who were at the event in person might be able to give us a few little tidbits to sustain us while we promote our hearts out!

Also, we have the added incentive of a VyRT Violet with Jared Leto when the counter hits 2,500! Very Happy

The Early Believer video of Conquistador was nothing short of pure musical deliciousness, so the rest of the event is guaranteed to be all kinds of awesome.

oh and did someone say... hot wax.... heheheh

Church of Mars London - get your tickets here!
Back to top Go down
https://vyrtpromoteam.board-directory.net
jessbess
Admin
Admin
jessbess

PostSubject: Re: Church of Mars London   Church of Mars London EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 pm

This is the largest ticket counter we've had and I have to say I'm impressed! We started at 10,000 tickets and have made it more than half way. The second half may be a bit more challenging as we try to promote this event to those who haven't previously used vyrt, but I'm very hopeful that it will be soon, not #soon.

p.s. If you have any questions about the ticket counter, please feel free to ask Laughing
Back to top Go down
embles_
embles_

PostSubject: Re: Church of Mars London   Church of Mars London EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Can't wait to see it! I've heard many stories from the events, sounds amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Lore
Lore

PostSubject: Re: Church of Mars London   Church of Mars London EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 am

If you haven't seen the teaser of Church of Mars in London.
Here it is!Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
MMidnight

MMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Church of Mars London   Church of Mars London EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:47 pm

That's definitely something, I can't wait for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church of Mars London   Church of Mars London Empty

Back to top Go down

Church of Mars London
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums :: Events-
Jump to: