VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums

The social and help forums for the VyRTPromo Team and all things VyRT related. Upcoming events, Artists, Questions, Suggestions, Polls, Foreign Language Support.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regarding recent controversy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Regarding recent controversy Empty
PostSubject: Regarding recent controversy   Regarding recent controversy EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:55 pm

I posted this on our Facebook and Twitter but want to add it here so as to keep it visible as it will always be relevant.

Regarding recent controversy 8ff3435979adcc1183026769abd6681e Regarding recent controversy Eea0cd6cf4e677977b322f759339dcda

I also want to make a point of adding that in regards to Jared's comment during the vv about making MARSX VIP only tickets "because those are the people who really care", I believe that what he meant by that was he feels that since it is old footage not as many people will be interested in seeing it, therefore, to cover the costs and make a profit, it would need to be more expensive. Less tickets equals higher price. It was merely a business idea and not at all an insult to echelon who cannot afford VIP. I feel some people forget that he often just thinks out loud during vv's without first having thought something through or checked to see if he can even do it..

After all, the man is human.
Back to top Go down
https://vyrtpromoteam.board-directory.net

Regarding recent controversy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VyRTPromoTeam Social Forums :: Welcome to the VyRT Promo Team Forum-
Jump to: